Spirulina, Private Label Taiwan Health Food Naturally Trace Element Selenium Spirulina Tablets
- Cultivated naturally in strict controlled outdoor ponds with tropical sunlight, fresh air and pure mountain spring water.
- 100% vegan. Highly pure, natural and clean.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Coloring, No Preservatives.
- Manufactured under ISO-22000 and HACCP systems.
- Product safety verified by in-house and 3rd party laboratories.
- Seeking distributors, wholesalers or retailers for Febico brand products
- Raw materials, bulk products, finished products and private labeling
- A variety choices of packaging types
- Technical support and graphic design
- Free samples for testing
- Service with on-time delivery
- Trace elements naturally occurring in Spirulina during cultivation, not additionally added. Besides trace elements enriched, it supplies all vital nutrients of Spirulina microalgae.
- Contains trace element selenium, which makes the bioavailability of selenium higher. Selenium is a component of glutathione peroxidases which are primarily responsible for reducing peroxide free radicals that include lipid peroxide formation in cell membranes.
- Reduction of peroxides formed by oxidation of membrane phospholipids breaks the auto-oxidative chain reaction that damages cell membranes.
- Selenium-dependent antioxidant protection of cell membrane phospholipids is synergistic with vitamin E.
- Selenium also has a role in prostaglandin synthesis by protecting the oxidative state of lipid intermediates formed during cyclooxygenase reactions which determines the balance of the end products and whether proaggregatory, pro-inflammatory or anti-aggregatory, anti-inflammatory responses will dominate.
- Protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Support normal function of thyroid.
- Regulate the immune system.
- Maintain normal male reproduction system.
|Main Ingredient:||Spirulina (containing trace element Selenium)|
|Packaging:||400mg 150 tablets/ bottle|
|Recommended Dosage:||Adults take 2-5 tablets daily|
- Related Products
Spirulina is a highly nutritious, all natural blue-green algae and a rich source of vitamins, β-carotene, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and protein. As spirulina contains abundant nutritional value and health benefits, it was considered as a the most nutritious superfoods in the world. Numerous of research proves that Spirulina can balance immune system, restore energy, lowers blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, and detoxes heavy metals from our body.
FEBICO Zinc Spirulina contains trace element zinc which makes to bioavailability of zinc higher. Zinc has numerous functions in the body. This mineral serves as a cofactor for over 300 enzymes in the body, especially those involved with the metabolism of protein, carbohydrate, fat and alcohol. Zinc also is essential for protein synthesis, integrity of cell membranes, maintenance of DNA and RNA, tissue growth and repair, wound healing, taste acuity, prostaglandin production, bone mineralization, proper thyroid function, blood clotting and cognitive functions. Considering this nutrient's role in growth and development, zinc is an integral mineral for fetal development and sperm production.
FEBICO Iron Enriched Spirulina is especially produced to suit your iron requirement. Iron is a mineral needed for all functions in the body. Most of the iron in our body is found in red blood cells in the form of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our lungs to all parts of our body. Iron is essential for not only the transport of oxygen but also for the storage of oxygen in the blood and muscles. Iron is better absorbed when it is taken with vitamin C and is better absorbed from meat, fish and poultry than from plant sources. Other factors that reduce irons absorption include calcium supplements; zinc supplements, oxalates found in green vegetables, phytates, found in whole grains and tannins, a substance in tea and coffee. Iron is a mineral found in every cell of the body. It is vital for good health and for our mental and physical well-beings.
FEBICO Chromium Enriched Spirulina contains trace element chromium, which makes the bioavailability of chromium higher. Chromium is a mineral that works with insulin in the metabolism of sugar and stabilization of blood sugar levels. Chromium also cleans the arteries by reducing cholesterol & triglyceride levels; helps transport amino acids to where the body needs them; and helps control the appetite. Medical research has shown that persons with low levels of chromium in their bodies are more susceptible to having cancer and heart problems, and of becoming diabetic. A deficiency of chromium may result in glucose intolerance in diabetics; atherosclerosis, heart disease, depressed growth, obesity, and/or tiredness.