DHA Algae Oil Capsules
Microalgae Algae DHA Oil with Astaxanthin, Phosphatidylserine, Vegetarian Capsules For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Distributor wanted for FEBICO brand finished products
- Patented and branded ingredients
- Products in bulk or retail package
- Label Design, complete OEM private labeling
- Raw Material, bulk tablets
- Custom formulations
- Supplement Packaging that we can supply are bag, bottle, blister, box, bulk and sachet package.
- Algal oil is derived directly from algae. It is a rich source of DHA which account for 97 percent of the form of Omega-3 needed by the brain. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential and are critical compounds that the body cannot make. Febico's algae are farm-raised and grown in clean, unpolluted water. That means our algae are cleaner, higher quality and more stable compared to fish oil.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid that contains both amino acids and fatty acids. The omega-3 fatty acids and DHA work synergistically with PS for building healthy cell membranes. Also, phosphatidylserine is found in the myelin sheath that encases our nerves and is responsible for the transmission of impulses.
- Astaxanthin, recognized as the super-antioxidant, often called "the king of the carotenoids," astaxanthin is 10 to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene. Using SFE (Supercritical Fluid) CO2 extraction to extract from Haematococcus pluvialis, no solvent residues.
- Soy lecithin is a mixture of PC (phospholipids). It is part of cell membranes of all living things. PC is broken down into cholin, which is used by the body to produce acetylcholine, a chemical necessary for proper brain function. Thus, it supports brain cell development during pregnancy.
Major Functions (Indication)
- Support a healthy pregnancy
- Improve vision and brain development and function
- Improve memory and learning function
- Maintain healthy heart and circulatory function
- Reduce the risk of having cardiovascular diseases such as thrombosis & stroke
- Reduce inflammation
|Main Ingredient:||DHA algae oil, Phosphatidylserine, Lecithin, Astaxanthin|
|Packaging:||500 mg/V-Capsule, 60 V-Capsules/bottle|
|Recommended Dosage:||Daily maintenance: 2 capsules/day (day and night x1), best after food with lukewarm water.|
|Attention:||Please take the dosage accordingly to the daily recommendation.
This product has natural ingredient and is normal to see discoloration between capsules. You may continue to take them if this happens.
- Related Products
Natto is a traditional Japanese food which can simply be defined as fermented soybeans. As Natto have nutritional vitamins and minerals, it is one of the most popular foods in Japan. In addition, Natto is the secret to help Japanese live long healthy lives. Febico Natto Complex contains the red rice yeast powder, Natto fermentation extract, microalgae extract, Coenzyme Q10 and chlorella powder. It is scientifically proven to help blood circulation and reduce the risk of blood clots forming.
- Read More Health benefits & Nutritional Information
Other algaes such as red algaes are mostly found in the ocean, and because phycoerythrin is capable of absorbing lights that chlorophyll is incapable of, these types of algae can survive in deep sea where other microalgae cannot.