Where do we cultivate our microalgae?
The growth condition of best quality microalgae requires three important factors: clean water source, plenty of sunlight, and optimal growth condition. In order to found an ideal site for microalgae cultivation, our research team has done a numerous of survey after years. Then finally found the most clean and ideal site for Spirulina and Chlorella cultivation in Ping-Tung County. Due to Ping-Tung County is full of plenty of sunshine and clean mountain spring water for microalgae cultivation, it can produce the highest quality microalgae in the world.
What makes Febico microalgae unique?
We grow our microalgae utilizing the sufficient sunlight and the natural spring water from Da-Wu mountain, combining it with the fresh clean air of the area. Yearly average temperature is around 25℃. This unique environment allows our Chlorella to absorb the nutrients and minerals from the spring water and transform them naturally into many minerals. Our founder Mr. Chiueh chose this site because of the area's natural resources, sufficient area for cultivation with unpolluted surroundings, and natural spring water from the Da-Wu Mountain. FEBICO's founder was very persistent on choosing a cultivation site where pollution does not exist, and this was seen as the perfect location for the cultivation for Chlorella and Spirulina.
- Febico Taiwan Facility Chlorella Ponds
- Taiwan Febico Organic Spirulina Ponds
- Febico Taiwan Chlorella Pond
- Febico Taiwan Facility
- Professional Team
- Well-experienced personnel
- Innovative RD team
- Academic collaborations
- Febico Taiwan RD team
- Febico Professional Team
- Location of manufacturing site: unpolluted, native production environment
- Premium selected raw materials
- Microalgae annual capacity>1000 tons
- Stringent quality control
- Private label
- Technical support and training
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Global Certifications: ISO22000, HACCP, Halal
- Organic Certifications: USDA-NOP, EU and Naturland Germany
- Multiple innovative patents
- 3rd party tested, TUV/SGS
- Taiwan patent 183428 (chlorella cracked cell wall)
- US patent US6346408 (Apogen to effectively prevent infections and replication of enterovirus 71 and influenza A, B)
- Febico Certification
- Febico SGS Report