|2016||Treatment of influenza published in journal of Scientific Report 2016 Apr 12;6:24253.|
|2015||Algapharma Biotech Corp. obtained Bronze Award of “2015 Taiwan Healthcare and Agricultural Biotech Industries and Excellence Award.|
|2014||• CV-66 application as immune adjustment health food is officially received by SFDA.|
• Apomivir® grants TW FDA IND approval for phase II clinical trials.
|2013||LS-66® Major Function Approved and Certified By The Taiwan Department of Health (No. A00241).|
|2012||Bpogen® spirulina capsule receives innovative award from Health Food Society of Taiwan.|
|2011||• Scientific and Technological Agribusiness Awards by Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan. |
• FEBICO is nominated for both Innovative Research category and Technology Application category.
|2010||• FEBICO obtained CAITA Innovative Enterprise Award.|
• FEBICO obtained BioTaiwan Innovation and Excellence Award.
• FEBICO obtained Ministry of Economic Affairs.
• FEBICO obtained SME Innovative Award.
|2009||FEBICO was nominated in the most honorable 2009 Taipei Biotech awards, and was awarded with Technology Commercialization Silver award.|
|2008||Apogen® received Taiwanese patent for a method for Inhibiting Enterovirus and/or Influenza Virus reproduction by Allophycocyanin in vitro.|
|2007||Apogen® prevents Influenza type A and type B virus infection and replication in a cocktail treatment. (R.O.C Patent I-272947)|
|2006||Obtained the SBIR program compensation from The Dept. of Industrial Technology (DoIT) of Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) in Taiwan.|
|2005||• Oral dosage of Apogen can prevent viral infection. (R.O.C. patent I 240631)|
• National Quality Award for Certified Organic Spirulina and “Certificate of Symbol for National Quality”. Both awards recognize the continued excellence in the quality of FEBICO Premium Organic Spirulina.
• Organic chlorella and Spirulina certified by Chinese Organic Agricertification Association.
|2004||• Apogen® Children Granules received Nutraceutical Innovation Award approved by Health Food Society of Taiwan.|
• FEBICO signed contract to collaborate with HungKuang University
|2003||• Publish research studies with Chang Gung University|
• Formal introduction of Apogen in the market
• Research grant approved from Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
• Cracked Chlorella Cell Wall (R.O.C. Patent: 183428)
|2002||• Organic Spirulina Certification (NL-RC-1309-B)|
• Apogen® is effective in preventing enterovirus 71 and influenza A, B infection (U.S. patent 6346408 )
• Received research grant from SBIR program from SMEA of Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan.
|2001||Initiated development of microalgae specialized protein in cancer diagnostics.|
|2000||Successfully develop phycobiliproteins for immunology research use.|
|1998||Initiated microalgae biomedical research.|
|1995||Initiation of microalgae phycobiliproteins development.|
|1990||Establishment of FEBICO microalgae lab. Joint collaboration with FEMICO to develop high valued microalgae product.|
|1976||FEMICO (Far East Microalgae Industries, Co., Ltd) was founnded in 1976.|