What is Apogen® Microalgae Protein Extract?
FEBICO extracts Apogen®, a Microalgae Protein
Apogen® is a trademarked ingredient owned by FEBICO used in a system of products that contains specific microalgae protein extracts that have been shown to prevent viral infections. It's a patented nutritional supplement concentrated and purified from proprietary strain Spirulina FEM-101 microalgae, containing 100% all natural active essence ingredients including Allophycocyanin(APC), C-phycocyanin(CPC), spirulina growth factor, sulfated polysaccharide, peptide, nucleic acid, amino acids and trace elements.
Natural Spirulina FEM-101
Apogen® Microalgae Protein Extract is extracted from FEBICO's self-cultivated Spirulina FEM-101 microalgae strand. It is extracted through a patented extraction method, and can maintain all the beneficial active ingredients.
Apogen® extracted from an unique strand of spirulina will display a very beautiful blue color under normal lighting conditions. However, it will display a very unique luminous pink under LED lights due to the activities of the extract.
Apogen® Microalgae Protein Powder
Apogen® Microalgae Protein Powder is a special combination of the protein combinations between the Spirulina FEM-101 cells and is uniquely different to ordinary spirulina. It is considered an important nutrition amongst microalgae, and displays a beautiful blue color.
How does Apogen® work?
Apogen® does not kill viruses. Instead, it can protect cells, block viruses from entering our cells by creating a viral "firewall" to prevent the virus from attacking the cell and duplicate. It can effectively help support the body's natural defenses. Apogen® is not a drug. Apogen® is not intended to treat or prevent illness, just like vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
Apogen® microalgae protein is extracted from natural Spirulina. It is water soluble, safe to use and is currently being produced into different types of dosages, including capsules, tablets, tincture, granules and chewables form. It can protect oral mucosa cells, form protective protection films and prevent virus attacks, which makes it a natural remedy against viruses and to boost one's immune system. Therefore, as a daily nutritional supplement, Apogen® is available in a variety of forms, powder, chewable tablets, capsule, granule. As a nutritional ingredient in food, Apogen® can be applied in yogurt, juice, milk, ice cream, chewing gum, jelly and candy. As a pharmaceutical ingredient in pharmaceutical industries, Apogen® can be applied your own formulations.
Apogen® Scientific Studies
Our scientific studies in the Journal of Medical Virology 70:119-125 (2003) and U.S. Patent (US6346408) show that Apogen® provides further benefits in fighting against enterovirus 71 and effectively preventing influenza A, B infections. This ingredient helps protects you against a wide range of viral infections, including flu, enterovirus, influenza, respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus.
Apogen® Summary Characteristics
1. Apogen® is a 100% natural food supplement extracted from natural Spirulina without any artificial coloring dyes and preservatives
2. Apogen® contains absolutely no heavy metal pollution
3. High purity of Apogen® can provide health protection
4. Support body's natural defenses
5. Block viruses from entering cells
6. Regulation of immunity, liver protection, anti-oxidation
7. Virus prevention, enhance immunity, prevent viral infection
1. Apogen® US Patent (US6346408)
2. Phycocyanin's capability to suppress enterovirus results was published in the Journal of Medical Viorlogu 2003 70:119-125
3. Apogen® Taiwan Patent (TW patent I 272947)
4. Apogen® Taiwan Patent (TW patent I 240631)
5. Apogen® Taiwan Patent (TW patent I 295688)
6. Apogen® Childrens granule was awarded with the innovation award from the Health Food Society of Taiwan.
7. Apogen® Probiotics granule was awarded with the innovation product award.
- Hsin-Yu Sung, Chun-Nan Lee, Detection of G1 and G9 rotavirus neutralizing antibodies using reassortant viruses and Study of in vivo anti-rotavirus activity of Apogen, an ex-tract of the microalga Spirulina platensis, 2013
- Yi-Hsiang Chen, Gi-Kung Chang, Shu-Ming Kuo, Sheng-Yu Huang, I-Chen Hu, Yu-Lun Lo, Shin-Ru Shih, Well-tolerated Spirulina extract inhibits influenza virus replication and reduces virus-induced mortality
- Shin-Ru Shih, Kun-Nan Tsai, Yi-Shuane Li, Chuang-Chun Chueh, Err-Cheng Chan, 04 March 2003, Inhibition of enterovirus 71-induced apoptosis by allophycocyanin isolated from a blue-green alga spirulina platensis, J. Med. Virol. 70:119–125, 2003. Pages 119-125
- Chun-Ting Cheng, Chun-Nan Lee, Study of antiviral activity of Apogen, an extract of the microalga Spirulina platensis, 2003, P43
- P. D. Karkos, S. C. Leong, C. D. Karkos, N. Sivaji, and D. A. Assimakopoulos, Spirulina in Clinical Practice: Evidence-Based Human Applications, 2011
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Related Product