Febico Organic Spirulina A+ Tablets
Taiwan Chlorella Spirulina manufacturer Offer private labeling Chlorella Spirulina / Bulk Superfoods Organic Certified Spirulina Platensis Food Powder and Tablets / Blue Spirulina.
- 4 decades of professional experiences in microalgae technology and cultivation
- 140,000 M2 manufacturing site with annual capacity of microalgae >1000 tons
- Innovative and specialized R&D team
- International quality system certifications: ISO22000 and HACCP
- Organic certifications: USDA-NOP, EU organic certification and Naturland Germany
- Product safety verified by in-house and 3rd party laboratories
- Seeking distributors, wholesalers or retailers for Febico brand products
- Raw materials, bulk products, finished products and private labeling
- A variety choices of packaging types
- Technical support and graphic design
- Free samples for testing
- Service with on-time delivery
- Enriched Vitamin Complex B, and vegetable B12
- High content (70%) of all vegetable protein
- Essential fatty acid - GLA
- 100% vegetable whole food, 100% Organic Spirulina (Bio Spirulina)
- Highly pure and clean. Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Coloring, No Preservatives added, the best 100% pure spirulina nutritive ingredient.
Major Functions (Indication)
- Balance immune system and restore energy.
- Spirulina contains enriched vitamin complex B, essential amino acids, and antioxidants.
- It is a super food to support your healthy immune system to restore energy from stress and chronic fatigue.
- Spirulina can Lower LDL, Triglyceride Levels and protects LDL cholesterol from becoming oxidized
- Studies show that it may reduce blood pressure
- Spirulina improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Spirulina may be effective against anemia
- Spirulina may help with blood sugar control
- Please Read More Health Benefits & Nutritional Information Here
|Main Ingredient:||100% Pure, Food Grade Organic Spirulina (Bio Spirulina)|
|Specifications:||500mg/tablet, 180 tablets/bottle (90g)|
|Patents and Certifications:||Naturland Organic Spirulina Certification No. 100241|
USDA-NOP Organic Certification
Symbol of National Quality Award by Taiwan
Production facilities are certified by HACCP, ISO 22000
|Product Advantages:||Febico® Organic Spirulina (Strain FEM101) is organic certified by Naturland Association and our proprietary manufacturing process is patented in Taiwan.|
|Recommended for:||Infants above 3 years old|
People who wish to consume more vegetables or nutrients
|Recommended Dosage:||1. Serving Size: 6 tablets (3g), at once or separately |
2. Take organic Spirulina (Bio Spirulina) before meal
3. Half dosage for children below 12 years old.
|Attention:||1. Please take it separately from Chitosan. |
2. Gout patients and limited-protein-intake patients please advise doctors before taking.
Company Overview Video
- Related Products
Spirulina is a highly nutritious, all natural blue-green algae and a rich source of vitamins, β-carotene, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and protein. As spirulina contains abundant nutritional value and health benefits, it was considered as a the most nutritious superfoods in the world. Numerous of research proves that Spirulina can balance immune system, restore energy, lowers blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, and detoxes heavy metals from our body.
FEBICO Selenium Spirulina contains trace element selenium, which makes the bioavailability of selenium higher. Selenium is a component of glutathione peroxidases which are primarily responsible for reducing peroxide free radicals that include lipid peroxide formation in cell membranes. Reduction of peroxides formed by oxidation of membrane phospholipids breaks the auto-oxidative chain reaction that damages cell membranes. Selenium-dependent antioxidant protection of cell membrane phospholipids is synergistic with vitamin E. Selenium also has a role in prostaglandin synthesis by protecting the oxidative state of lipid intermediates formed during cyclooxygenase reactions which determines the balance of the end products and whether proaggregatory, pro-inflammatory or anti-aggregatory, anti-inflammatory responses will dominate.
FEBICO Zinc Spirulina contains trace element zinc which makes to bioavailability of zinc higher. Zinc has numerous functions in the body. This mineral serves as a cofactor for over 300 enzymes in the body, especially those involved with the metabolism of protein, carbohydrate, fat and alcohol. Zinc also is essential for protein synthesis, integrity of cell membranes, maintenance of DNA and RNA, tissue growth and repair, wound healing, taste acuity, prostaglandin production, bone mineralization, proper thyroid function, blood clotting and cognitive functions. Considering this nutrient's role in growth and development, zinc is an integral mineral for fetal development and sperm production.
FEBICO Iron Enriched Spirulina is especially produced to suit your iron requirement. Iron is a mineral needed for all functions in the body. Most of the iron in our body is found in red blood cells in the form of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our lungs to all parts of our body. Iron is essential for not only the transport of oxygen but also for the storage of oxygen in the blood and muscles. Iron is better absorbed when it is taken with vitamin C and is better absorbed from meat, fish and poultry than from plant sources. Other factors that reduce irons absorption include calcium supplements; zinc supplements, oxalates found in green vegetables, phytates, found in whole grains and tannins, a substance in tea and coffee. Iron is a mineral found in every cell of the body. It is vital for good health and for our mental and physical well-beings.
FEBICO Chromium Enriched Spirulina contains trace element chromium, which makes the bioavailability of chromium higher. Chromium is a mineral that works with insulin in the metabolism of sugar and stabilization of blood sugar levels. Chromium also cleans the arteries by reducing cholesterol & triglyceride levels; helps transport amino acids to where the body needs them; and helps control the appetite. Medical research has shown that persons with low levels of chromium in their bodies are more susceptible to having cancer and heart problems, and of becoming diabetic. A deficiency of chromium may result in glucose intolerance in diabetics; atherosclerosis, heart disease, depressed growth, obesity, and/or tiredness.
- Read More Health benefits & Nutritional Information
Organic Spirulina: Valuable Astronaut Food
This algae is noted for its ability to synthesize high-quality concentrated food more efficiently than other algae, and contains rich phycocyanin and chlorophyll. It has a blueish green color and therefore is sometimes known as blue green algae. Spirulina is a wonderful food because it contains 18 types of amino acids and vitamins that our body needs. Spirulina originated from the ocean, therefore it also contains all sorts of mineral elements. Having the advantages of its multiple nutrition values, NASA has chosen spirulina to be used as astronaught's food during long-term space missions.
A Blue Green Algae Spirulina That Boosts the Immune System Health
Spirulina is an Alkalizing Superfood in rich in protein containing all the essential amino acids. It contains the highest concentration of protein of any plant, herb or animal on per gm basis. It contains 70% of Vitamin B12 complex, and 18 kinds of Essential Amino Acids and antioxidants. Boost your daily energy with all nature sourced vitamins.