LS-66 Lactobacillus Sporogenes Probiotics
Bacillus Coagulans, Spore-forming probiotics supplements, Best Probiotics Supplements, Digestive health supplements
- 4 decades of professional experiences in microalgae technology and cultivation
- 140,000 M2 manufacturing site with annual capacity of microalgae >1000 tons
- Innovative and specialized R&D team
- International quality system certifications: ISO22000 and HACCP
- Product safety verified by in-house and 3rd party laboratories
- Seeking distributors, wholesalers or retailers for Febico brand products
- Raw materials, bulk products, finished products and private labeling
- A variety choices of packaging types
- Technical support and graphic design
- Free samples for testing
- Service with on-time delivery
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes:
Spore-forming protects the bacteria’s bioactivity from gastric acids until it reaches the intestines.
- Lactic Acid Bacteria A and B:
Maintain digestive function and settle good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Chlorella Growth Factor (C.G.F):
Enhancement of lactic acid bacteria growth
The best utilization for lactic and bacteria A and B; can improve constipation problem
- Papain and Pineapple enzyme:
Help digestion, improve metabolism
- Tasty cranberry favor.
- Tolerates the acidity of the gastric system by it’s spore-forming characteristic.
- LS-66 germinates sufficient viable cells, which perform vital healthful functions.
- LS66 settles in the digestive tract and produces enough lactic acid to inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Lipid Disorders- Pre-clinical studies in rats fed fermented milk (therefore containing L.sporogenes) showed lower serum cholesterol levels than rats fed skim milk. Researchers theorize that the Lactobacillus binds to the cholesterol in the intestinal lumen, thereby reducing the level in the blood.
- Digestive Disorders- L. sporogenes inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms in the digestive tract. This helps to restore the natural gastrointestinal organisms to normal levels. This action helps to treat conditions such as diarrhea and constipation.
- Immune System Booster- The presence of intestinal bacteria stimulates the production of antibodies, which aids in overall immune system responses.
The King of Probiotics: Probiotics are becoming more common due to scientific researches, and are now being categorized as functional foods. Probiotics are considered as viable microorganism that beneficially affect the host health when ingested, and therefore it is also known as beneficial bacteria. Bacillus coagulans is a beneficial bacterium, and is also known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes due to its ability to produce spores. Spore-forming bacteria are something like ordinary plant seeds. When left alone, seeds are dormant—not alive, but not dead either. Rather, they remain in their protective shield in a state of “readiness.”Bacillus coagulans is a safe, effective probiotic that needs no special handling, survives in stomach acid, and is delivered to the small intestine without loss of viable organisms. Most probiotics are not effective because it cannot withstand the temperatures and pH levels of our stomach. There is no use taking probiotic that are dead and have no effects, Bacillus coagulans is able to be effective in areas where most other probiotics cannot.
History of Bacillus Coagulans (Lactobacillus Sporogenes): Ancient physicians did not know about probiotics, but they had long ago recognized the benefits of fermented foods and sour milk for digestive balance. They did not understand how probiotics had worked at that time, but they recognized the benefits to our health. Modern science has shown us that supporting flora balance in the intestines and digestive tract helps ensure long-term wellness, a healthy immune system, and digestion. Bacillus coagulans has a safe history of use. By contrast probiotic Lactobacillus species have been implicated in pathogenic and opportunistic infection in healthy and immune-compromised individuals. According to an exhaustive Medline search, Bacillus coagulans has never been shown to be associated with any pathogenic/opportunistic infection.
|Main Ingredient:||Lactobacillus Sporogenesis(Bacillus Coagulans), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract(CGF), Dextrin, Corn Starch, Yogurt Powder, Xylo-Oligosaccharide, Glucose, Papain, Pineapple Enzyme, Malic Acid, Cranberry Fruit Powder.|
|Specifications:||2g/sachet, 20 sachets/box|
|Recommendations:||Recommended for |
1. Nutritional imbalance
2. Constipation problem
3. Digestive system maintenance
|Directions:||Take one pack daily|
|Attention:||1. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking antibiotics.|
2. Please store in dry area after opening the outer box.
- Related Products
Every single FEBICO Cpogen capsules contains Premium Chlorella as its base and have combined it with the Lactobacillus Sporogenes that were cultivated under advanced biotechnology procedures. Concentrated Chlorella Growth Factor is also added to the formula to enhance the vitality of the lactobacillus by four times, making this the most ideal solution for the detoxification of your body, day by day, at your very best.
Apogen® is a patented protein extracted from Spirulina that contains active compound including Allophycocyanin(APC), C-phycocyanin(CPC), spirulina growth factor, sulfated polysaccharide, peptide, nucleic acid, amino acids and trace elements. Apogen® has been scientifically tested and proven to support immune system during immune challenge and initial infections. By adding our Bacillus coagulans, Spore-forming Lactobacillus Sporogenes has high resistance in heat and gastric acid. Unique formulation contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei which may help boost the immune system, reduce allergies and improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Scientific studies published in the Journal of Medical Virology 70:119-125 (2003).
- Read More Health benefits & Nutritional Information
Best Probiotics Food for Gut Health and Digestive Health
Febico Bacillus Coagulans with spore-forming characteristic that significantly strengthens the viability for good bacteria when reaching the intestines, making it superior to conventional probiotics as an ingredient and as a form of raw material.