DHA Algae Omega-3 Capsules
Microalgae Algae DHA Oil with Astaxanthin, Phosphatidylserine, Vegetarian Capsules For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- 4 decades of professional experiences in microalgae technology and cultivation
- 140,000 M2 manufacturing site with annual capacity of microalgae >1000 tons
- Innovative and specialized R&D team
- International quality system certifications: ISO22000 and HACCP
- Product safety verified by in-house and 3rd party laboratories
- Seeking distributors, wholesalers or retailers for Febico brand products
- Raw materials, bulk products, finished products and private labeling
- A variety choices of packaging types
- Technical support and graphic design
- Free samples for testing
- Service with on-time delivery
- Algal oil is derived directly from algae. It is a rich source of DHA which account for 97 percent of the form of Omega-3 needed by the brain. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential and are critical compounds that the body cannot make. Febico's algae are farm-raised and grown in clean, unpolluted water. That means our algae are cleaner, higher quality and more stable compared to fish oil.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid that contains both amino acids and fatty acids. The omega-3 fatty acids and DHA work synergistically with PS for building healthy cell membranes. Also, phosphatidylserine is found in the myelin sheath that encases our nerves and is responsible for the transmission of impulses.
- Astaxanthin, recognized as the super-antioxidant, often called "the king of the carotenoids," astaxanthin is 10 to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene. Using SFE (Supercritical Fluid) CO2 extraction to extract from Haematococcus pluvialis, no solvent residues.
- Soy lecithin is a mixture of PC (phospholipids). It is part of cell membranes of all living things. PC is broken down into cholin, which is used by the body to produce acetylcholine, a chemical necessary for proper brain function. Thus, it supports brain cell development during pregnancy.
Major Functions (Indication)
- Support a healthy pregnancy
- Improve vision and brain development and function
- Improve memory and learning function
- Maintain healthy heart and circulatory function
- Reduce the risk of having cardiovascular diseases such as thrombosis & stroke
- Reduce inflammation
|Main Ingredient:||DHA algae oil, Phosphatidylserine, Lecithin, Astaxanthin|
|Packaging:||500 mg/V-Capsule, 60 V-Capsules/bottle|
|Recommended Dosage:||Daily maintenance: 2 capsules/day (day and night x1), best after food with lukewarm water.|
|Attention:||Please take the dosage accordingly to the daily recommendation.
This product has natural ingredient and is normal to see discoloration between capsules. You may continue to take them if this happens.
- Related Products
Lutein is oil-soluble nutrient cannot be synthesized by human body and must be taken through food e.g. broccoli, spinach, egg, meat and SPIRULINA. Lutein and Astaxanthin (Febico extracts it form its proprietary red algae strain) are vital components in the retina of the eyes in maintaining the structural integrity and improving visual function. DHA is added into it to protect eye function and increase its absorption, along with Vitamin A, β-carotene (Precursor of Vitamin A), astaxanthin equivalent to 550 times of Vitamin E to synergistically protect the eyes.
Apogen® patented Spirulina contains many phytochemicals that is lutein, zeaxanthin, Phycocyanin to protects eyes against UV-induced oxidative damage and maintain health eye function. DHA is added to increase the absorption of the content and maintain the health function of eye and brain in kids. With super tasty and perfect protection formula for kids vision care! Help your kids get adequate phytochemicals and nutrients for healthy eyes and better vision.
- Read More Health benefits & Nutritional Information
Other algaes such as red algaes are mostly found in the ocean, and because phycoerythrin is capable of absorbing lights that chlorophyll is incapable of, these types of algae can survive in deep sea where other microalgae cannot.